You can make a donation by following any of the options below:
- To go directly to our online donation page, click here.
- Go to the College of Humanities and Social Sciences Giving Page and direct your gift to the Center for Family and Community Engagement Enhancement Fund listed under the "Other Initiatives" section.
- Make your check out the NC State Foundation, Inc. with the Center for Family and Community Engagement Enhancement Fund in the memo line. Mail your check to the Center for Family and Community Engagement, NC State University, Campus Box 8622, Raleigh, NC 27695-8622.
The Center for Family and Community Engagement Enhancement Fund helps our center fulfill its mission:
As an engaged university center, we learn from families and communities, and with them, we create and inform practice, policy, and knowledge.
Family-centered practice trainings, family leadership in child welfare, surveying community child protective teams, restorative justice approaches, bail reform, criminal justice intervention and reform, opioid misuse prevention training and evaluation, military and veteran health and wellness, and program development and evaluation are all examples of research and projects the Center has conducted and supported. We are able to do this as a result of the donations made to our Enhancement Fund.
For more information about how we use the fund, please see the section below "How are donations used?"
Our center receives funding from diverse sources, including an ongoing partnership with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. However, we rely on donations from corporations, community organizations and individuals to sustain the Center for Family and Community Engagement Enhancement Fund.
By contributing to this fund, you are helping maintain the work we do across North Carolina while also contributing to the Center’s future.
We use donations in a variety of ways to support our work in public service, research, education and more.
Here are just a few examples of how the Center might use your donation:
- Student and faculty involvement with the Center
- Student learning opportunities and travel
- Involving youth and family partners in our advisory council
- Collaborations between the Center and community organizations
- Delivery of new training programs in the community
- Developing new research partnerships
- Engagement across NC State University and the larger NC community
Yes! All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Donations are a personal decision, and the Center welcomes all donation sizes. Regardless of the size of your gift, the Center will use the funds to support the work we do across North Carolina.