Family Agency Collaborative Training Team
We meet the first Monday every other month either in person or online.
* To see more upcoming dates, click “Look for more” or scroll through the calendar using right and left arrows.
- Provide leadership in the development of shared documents and outreach to support family partner trainers, training partnerships and trainer development
- Support efforts to research and disseminate findings regarding the effectiveness of the family-agency partner trainer model
- Support efforts to train and model the family-agency trainer partnership through training and curricula development
- Support recruitment efforts for family trainers
- Support agency and policy conversations about the development of family-agency training partnerships
Understanding Partnership Training Teams
The FACTT team works to support North Carolina partnership training teams.
Partnership training teams are defined as two or more trainers who work together to create and deliver training materials in support of research, practice and policy implementation. These teams are comprised of at least one trainer who represents experience within the system being trained and one trainer who has experience as the recipient of the services, policies or research findings being trained.
FACTT membership models cross-system partnership of child-and-family serving agencies and families in that members include agency workers and family members.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a FACTT member, please email us and we will contact you.