Past Online Training Workshops and Forums
Starting July 2019, the Center for Family and Community Engagement (CFACE) is taking a break from our live online training workshops and forums. We are going back to the drawing board to re-evaluate these trainings in order to ensure that what we offer is what is most needed in our community. While, for now, we will no longer offer our live online trainings and forums, we still offer a variety of in-person and on-demand trainings.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this process. Some of the resources from past live online trainings and forums can be found on our community resources page. Others will become available in our fantastic in-person training courses.
Our past live online training workshops and forums primarily highlighted family perspectives. These trainings offered live and interactive access to trainers and participants on a variety of topics. Using Zoom software, participants could engage in interactive learning by chatting, writing on a common whiteboard, voting in polls, and more. We hope to provide these trainings again in the future, but in the meantime be sure to check out our in-person and on-demand trainings.
Click the links below to learn more about our past live online trainings and forums.
- Child and Family Team (CFT) Facilitator Forum
- Domestic Violence Forum: Breaking the Silos to Break the Silence
Online Training Workshops
- Believe and Achieve: Bridging the Gap!
- Journey is the Destination: Resilience, Protective Factors, and Youth Success
- Leading the Way to New Outcomes: Risk, Resilience, and Leadership
- Let's Talk Support: Natural Supports - How Do We Help Families Find and Access Them for CFTs?
- The Balancing Act: Including Children and Young People in Child and Family Teams
- The 3rd Dimension of Supervision: The Role of Supervisors in CFT Meetings
- Widening the Circle: CFTs with Families Impacted by Domestic Violence